Leighton Engineering is a fully owned subsidiary of Leighton Offshore, part of Leighton Australia’s largest development and contracting group listed on the Australian Stock Exchange since 1962.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, our dedicated team of engineers provides comprehensive engineering solutions for the oil and gas market. Our activities cover technical studies, research and development, conceptual and detailed engineering, project management and technical assistance.
For each project, Leighton Engineering builds teams of specialists to deliver tailored solutions to accomplish the client's objectives.
We comply to the highest standards for health and safety, environment and quality and are ABS certified to OHSAS18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001. We ensure that all regulatory requirements are implemented and all work complies with international standards.
Our engineering services include:
- Project Management
- Multi-Disciplined Engineering
- Conceptual/FEED Engineering
- Detailed Engineering
- EPCIC Engineering
- Installation Engineering
- Marine/Infrastructural Engineering
- Procurement and Expediting
- Construction and Commissioning Supervision
- Process System Design, Supply and Support
- Fixed Platform/Wellhead Platform Design
- Floaters/FPSO Process Topsides
- MOPU Process Topsides
- Onshore Process System
- Temporary Works Design